COKEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
School Use Only
- User is to take appropriate steps to protect the Macbook Air from damage, theft, or unauthorized downloads (e.g., games) and software.
- Users are not to let anyone else use the Macbook Air while checked out to them.
- Users are to report any problems with the Macbook Air to the library aide and/or technology department
- User will follow the Internet Use Agreement, Student Use Agreement, Digital Citizenship form and Electronic Device Agreement that is signed at the beginning of the school year.
- Users are never to give out their password or request another person’s password.
- Users are not to use Macbook Air for non-school related work.
- Users may not delete or empty their assigned Macbook Air’s history list or temporary Internet files.
- Users agree to check in the Macbook Air before the bell ending the last period. If the Macbook Air is not returned, the following procedures will occur per semester:
1st warning: Can only use during class periods for one week. Must check in immediately after class.
2nd warning: Loss of privileges for one week. Teachers will be notified and make other arrangements.
3rd warning: Friday school attendance at next scheduled Friday School, where student will write a two-page, single-spaced essay explaining their “Device Responsibility.” Also, student will stay after school, from 4:00-4:30, for one consecutive week where they will take the digital citizenship program.
Any following warning, the parent (guardian) will be notified and will be asked to come to the school to check out and check in the Macbook Air for the specific class for two weeks.
- If an Macbook Air is returned with a broken screen or needs some minor repair, a $100.00 fee will be paid by the user for a 1sttime offense. User agrees that if any damage should happen due to negligence or intentional harm to the checked-out Macbook Air, they are fully responsible for the full replacement of the Macbook Air. If additional damage to Macbook Air student is responsible for full replacement costs.
I have read and understand the above criteria and agree to the terms regarding the use of school iPads.