Cokeville High School
School Use Only
- User is to take appropriate steps to protect the MacBook Air from damage, theft, or unauthorized downloads (e.g. games) and software.
- Uses are not to let anyone else use the MacBook Air while checkout out to them.
- Users are to report any problems with the MacBook Air to the library aide and/or technology department.
- User will follow the internet use agreement, student use agreement, digital citizenship form and electronic device agreement that is signed at the beginning of the school year.
- Users are never to give out their password or request another person’s password.
- Users are not to use MacBook Air for non-school related work.
- Users may not delete or empty their assigned MacBook Air’s history list or temporary Internet files.
- Users agree to check in the MacBook Air before 4:00 p.m. daily. If the MacBook Air is not returned, the following procedures will occur per semester:
1st warning: Student will receive a warning and what will occur if additional instances will be reviewed with the student.
2nd warning: Student will receive a before school or lunch detention.
3rd warning: Student will receive a before school or lunch detention and parents will be notified.
Additional warnings: Students will receive two additional before school or lunch detention for each occurrence.
- If a MacBook Air is returned with a broken screen or needs some minor repair, a $125.00 fee will be paid by the user for the 1st time offense. User agrees that if any damage should happen due to negligence or intentional harm to the checked-out MacBook Air, they are fully responsible for the full replacement of the MacBook Air. If additional damage to MacBook Air student is responsible for full replacement cost.
I have read and understand the above criteria and agree to the terms regarding the use of school MacBook Air.