Math Class Supplies
- Long shelve shirt (Cotton works best, or a hoody) no polyester
- Good, enclosed toe shoes or boots. No polyester or fabric that melts
Note school provides welding helmets, gloves and safety glasses. These items are shared between classes. It is perfectly fine if a student would rather bring their own helmet etc. but not required.
Choir Supply List
1. All choir students are expected to have dress clothes for performances. Male members should have dress pants, white shirt, a conservative neck tie, and dress shoes. Female members should have a conservative dress or skirt.
2. Students are expected to purchase a t-shirt for the pops concert held in February of each year, this cost is typically around $7.
3. Students will be charged for any lost or damaged sheet music.