WWCC Dual Enrollment Information
WWCC Dual Enrollment Contract
Cokeville High/WWCC Dual Enrollment
- Meet all WWCC entrance/registration requirements
- Currently a Junior or Senior at CHS
- Achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Achieved a GPA of 3.7 within the content area of the course taken.
- Receive a satisfactory recommendation from the CHS faculty.
- ACT score for English is 20 in both reading and writing
- ACT score for Math is 23
- Participate in a parent/student conference with a school representative. (4/23/19)
- Agree to be responsible for providing all necessary technology beyond school hours/CHS computer lab. We recommend that students provide their own laptops. The school has a limited amount to of laptops and it is on a first come first serve basis.
- Student assumes all responsibility for the resolution of all scheduling conflicts that might occur between WWCC course requirements and CHS activities. (ie. CHS game schedule and WWCC mid-term exam).
- All dual enrollment courses will be taken during the hour of the coinciding CHS course, or preapproved location and time by school administrator.
- In the event that a student chooses to drop a dual enrollment course, the student will be enrolled in the coinciding CHS course, transfer the current grade earned, and be responsible to repay all monies spent on the course.
- The WWCC grade earned will be the grade reflected on the student’s CHS transcript.
- Only course tuitions that meet LCSD#2 CORE(English, Math, & History) graduation requirements will be paid by CHS or any tuition that matches WWCC tuition.
- If your student turns 18 during course time, communication will turn to the student only. Because of FERPA.
- (NEW-2017-18) All books and additional fees will be paid by the student.
- Students enrolled in a dual enrollment course agree to abide by all CHS attendance and Truancy policies as contained in the student handbook.
- If a student receives a final grade of “C” or lower, student is responsible for paying WWCC for tuition and fees.
I have read and agree to the terms outlined above: