Back to School Night Agenda
CHS Back To School Night
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Coach Dayton…eligibility, bussing, locker room & other behavior
- (new) Student Testing Results
- (new) Update on bussing routes
- (new) Digital Citizenship -New Agreement & Common-Sense Page
- (new) Jr. High iPad use-new purpose
- (new) Update on release time / how it all happened and why
- (new) Academic Support – Mixed Grade Levels…
- (new) SRP – Introduction
- *Protocol for Lockout, Lockdown, Evacuate, Shelter in Place, & Hold
- (new) Website – Calendar, Menus, etc.
- IC – Make sure we have accurate email, phone for electronic communication
- Guidance site…scholarship…Pam’s email group
- (new) Drop Off Location – Pull into weight room parking and drop off on corner behind busses.
- (new) Highway Patrol – Thursday, 5th– review driving safety
- Free & Reduce — Please Check Qualifications
- Doors…use front doors and check in with Lynne.
- Add/Drop for juniors/seniors through Thursday Phones/iPads can be left on counter…teachers may ask students.
- Requirements for end of the year party…also on website for review
- Attendance/Tardies…Dr. Notes….
**Teachers Available In Commons**
**Mrs. Nate Available For Infinite Campus Login**
*Making Everyone Better For Life”
“Learning to be CLASSYY everyday”